Mrs Sylvia Briggs is a member of the Board of Trustees, Civil Society Coalition on Sustainable Development (CSCSD)
Hajia Aisha Barry Hamza is a member of the Board of Trustees, Civil Society Coalition on Sustainable Development (CSCSD)
Dr Muslim Idris is a graduate of ABU, Zaria and AIT, Bangkok in the field of Geology and Engineering Geology has participated and still active in several water supply and sanitation and environmental sector assignments in Nigeria and beyond incorporating the following:
- Over 38 years of professional experience in managing large and complex development projects at the international level in water- and environmental related projects including institutional and policy reforms in various countries.
- Experienced in the Nigerian political economy, governance and accountability issues associated with water and sanitation provision; as well as in development and implementation of WSS policies and legislation in Nigeria with an understanding of EDF regulations and procedures
- He has handled or currently handling different positions in his working and life career among which includes; Secretary, Technical and Board Member as well as Arbitrator on various Water and Environmental Committees in the HJKY-Basin, Nigeria and Africa at large.
- Fellow of African Scientific Institute (FASI), Fellow Nigerian Mining And Geosciences Society (FNMGS) and member of various professional and Associational bodies in Water and Environmental Management and Development within HJKY-Basin, Nigeria, other African countries and globally among which include, Coordinating Committee of African Rivers Network (ARN), Board Member West African Greens Renewable Energy Council and Member Steering Committee of Nigeria Global Water Partnership (GWP)
- Chairman HJKYB -Stakeholders Consultative Forum
- First Vice President African Greens Federation
- Administrative Secretary to the Global Greens Coordination representing Africa
- President of West African Greens Network
- Currently a Policy and Institutional Expert under ATKINS INTERNATIONAL for the EU-WSSSRP II, Nigeria and
- An Ambassador to African Water Integrity Network (WIN)
A Consultant and Constructor of repute that has serviced and still serving with various local, national and international organizations. The Principal Partner/Managing Director of Gap Water Resources Consultants Ltd, a Consulting and Contracting firm with vast years of experiences in Water Resources Development and Management as well as Environmental Engineering.
He is a researcher, facilitator, development and management consultant in the areas of accountability, advocacy, education, governance, mobilization, monitoring & evaluation, policy, public finance, research, water and sanitation. He consulted for DfID, UNICEF, EU SRIP, EU SRIK, EU, UNDP, British Council, USAID, PATHS 1 and 2, ESSPIN, SAVI, Action Aid, projects and programmes in Nigeria.
An Alumni of World Bank Institute on MDGs was a World Bank/British Council trainer on MDGs Debate to Action projects. He was a Technical Assistant on MDGs – CGS – LG Track under OSSAP-MDGs programs.
A member of Together 2030 and many NGO’s boards, he is the Founder and Executive Director of Community Development Initiative from Kano.
David Obinna Anyaele (Bsc. Msc; MNIPR) is a Disability Activist, Social Worker, Public Relations and Disability & Development Consultant and a member of the Nigeria Institute for Public Relations. When visiting Freetown-Sierra Leone in 1999, he was attacked, captured and set on fire by the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) rebels of Sierra Leone, after his two limbs were forcefully chopped off because of his identity as a Nigerian.
The experience of Mr. Anyaele has made him rugged. He is today a better entrepreneur. He is also a Parent of three children, motivational speaker, Chief Executive Officer – Thevidan Consulting Limited, and Founder/Executive Director, Centre for Citizens with Disabilities (CCD) as well as Board Member of different organisations. As a disability advocate, David has successfully coordinated many campaigns and advocacy in favour of persons with disabilities in Nigeria.
Margaret Olabisi Mekwuye is a development and social worker, a teacher, a researcher, a volunteer, a community development personnel and a life skills coach.
Olabisi Mekwuye is passionate about good governance and works with Organisations to collect data for planning and implementation.
She has acquired numerous educational qualification viz: B.Ed Educational Administration (2000); Masters (Business Administration) (2006); B.Sc (Business Education (2016)
She has about 16 years experience as a development and social worker with Justice Development and Peace Center, Lagos as democracy and good governance as well as human rights and conflict resolution specialist; as Executive Director of Greenspring Development Initiative; as community development worker; as a trainer for National Directorate of Employment; as Director, Programmes Institute of Social Work of Nigeria; and as an Adjunct Lecturer for educational institutions such as Yaba College of Technology, as well as Institute of Development Administration of Nigeria and Yabatech Consultancy Services.
Mrs Mekwuye has been a resource person at seminars and training on life skills, democracy monitoring, participatory budgeting, election observation, sustainable development, alternative dispute resolution as well as skills acquisition and poverty alleviation programmes.
Her research work includes Citizen’s Impact Perception of Local Government Intervention in three Local Government Areas in Lagos State (2013); Baseline Survey on Participatory Budgeting in Lagos State (2013) Local Government Poverty Alleviation Community Perception Survey (2013); Local Government Health Sector Survey (2014); Out-Of-School Children Survey (2014); Election Observation Handbook (2015)
Mrs Mekwuye is a Fellow, Institute of Social Work of Nigeria. A Board of Trustee, Coalition of Civil Society on Sustainable Development and Focal Person for Lagos State, the body working towards the successful implementation of the Global Goals to ensure that no one is left behind. Her Organisation is a member of Nigerian Network of Non-Governmental Organisation’s (NNNGO), Lagos State Civil Society Partnership (LACSOP), Human Rights Advocacy Network (HRAN), Partnership for Good Governance (PaGG) Forum of Delta State Non-Governmental Organisations (FDSN) and Initiative for Equality (IfE), USA.