Venue: Cultural Centre, Abeokuta, Ogun State
- To facilitate the emergence of an inclusive state institutional arrangement, Integrate the SDGs in an inclusive and people-centered manner for an effective implementation of agenda 2030.
- To develop a robust roadmap for mainstreaming the SDGs at the state level.
- To present and exchange lessons, innovations, experiences and perspectives in developing and adapting national policy framework capacities in the light of the SDGs;
- Promote public policies that create real changes to reduce inequalities across sectors, Identify opportunities for complementing Government efforts towards domestic resource mobilization for SDGs implementation.
- Explore the implications of the SDGs for principals, principles and practices of data revolution
- To showcase how Ogun State Government is aligning its policies, 5 cardinal points agenda, plan and budget in mainstreaming and contextualizing SDGs in the State